Art Show around the Village
Free, socially distanced garden displays of paintngs, photography and craft — all to browse, some for sale.
In the event of bad weather unfortunately the trail will not take place. Call 07981 013049 for more information.
- Liz Chaderton, 2 Laburnum Cottages, Lodge Road, RG10 0ED
- Alexis Jaworski, 2 Halfway House, Lodge Road, RG10 0EP
- Joe de Mounteney, 1 Whistley Court Farm, Lodge Road, RG10 0EJ
- Lizzy Scales, Cadomin, Broadwater Lane, RG10 0DS
- Alex Craggs, 5 Diamond Villas, The Street, RG10 0DG
- Pip Etheridge & Colleen Scott, Bevendene, School Road, RG10 0DG
- Diana King, Long Barn, Hogmoor Lane, RG10 0DH
- Louise Kendall, 6 Tape Lane, RG10 0DP
- Ted Barnard & Jeremy Carpenter, Richard Bigg Almshouses, Hinton Road, RG10 0BT
- James Girdler, 1 St Nicholas Cottage, Poplar Lane, RG10 0DL
- Chris Bowman, Little Farm, Hogmoor Lane, RG10 0DH
Calling the makers, painters, photographers and crafters of Hurst. On the weekend of 27/28 June we are planning a village trail of garden galleries. We will display our work in front gardens to allow people to browse in safety.
So far we have eleven venues with craft, photography and paintings. There is no fee to join in and work can be to browse or for sale, entirely up to you. Of course if it's raining, we may not be able to go ahead.
If you are interested please email email@example.com
It's a lovely chance to share what you have been up to in lockdown and to keep the spirit of the Hurst Show alive!